Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:09:13 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey M. Metcalf" <metcalf@snet.net>
To:        "Jeffrey M Metcalf" <Jeffrey_M._Metcalf@ccmail.bms.com>, "FreeBSD questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing 2.2.1-RELEASE

Hello,

I have recently installed the 2.2-RELEASE on my machine and have would like
upgrade swiftly to the 2.2.1-RELEASE.  I would like the upgrade to be as
quick as
possible.  What is the minimal set of distributions that have changed?
>From my
reading of the 2.2.1-RELEASE release notes, I am guessing that the only
distributions that have changed are bin and src.  Since I only have the
kernel
sources on my machine, I guess I only need to reinstall bin and src/sys.
Is this
right?

Also, when should I place an order with Walnut Creek if I want to get the
2.2.1
CDROM?

Thank You,

JM