Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:20:02 +0100
From:      "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Holt Grendal <holtor@yahoo.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VIA 686 Chipset

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:28:09 -0800 (PST)
Holt Grendal <holtor@yahoo.com> wrote:

HG> So.. does anyone know what has changed since FreeBSD 4.4 to cause
HG> all these problems to re-appear with the VIA 686 chipset?

	Would that be 686 or 686B ? There was a fix for the 686B data
corruption bug added between 4.4 and 4.5. The only thing is that it *stopped*
my box crashing and acting oddly under overload.

--
C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun