Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 05:31:31 +0000
From:      Jason Henson <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wine can't read a cd

$ wine c:/Program\ Files/Starcraft/starcraft.exe
fixme:file:get_default_drive_device auto detection of DOS devices not
supported on this platform
fixme:cdrom:CDROM_GetInterfaceInfo not implemented for BSD
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryVolumeInformationFile device info not properly
supported on this platform
err:heap:HEAP_CreateSystemHeap system heap base address 0x80000000 not
available
$

Data File Error:
Starcraft is unable to read a required file.  Your cd may not be in the
drive.....

I can not get any cracks to work.  I can use winefile to browse the
cd.  I can run the launcher app off the disc, but it freezes and pops
up a warning about the disc not in the drive.  I have spent hours on
this, any one have an idea?

FreeBSD BARTON 5.4-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE #5: Mon Mar  7
20:51:09 EST 2005     jason@BARTON:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NINAMORI  i386

and I compiled wine today after a cvsup.