Date:      18 Oct 1999 23:32:20 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printers (was Re: keyboards)

Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> writes:
> David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net> writes:
> > Damnit, I wish Apple would release a MacWM to run on all the Unix
> > platforms.
> Blessed me the mind that brought forth such an idea... let's have 'em queried
> if such a plan is possible!  Apple, oh Apple, are you listening to this?

They tried, but it didn't work:

$ cat ~/.xsession
xloadimage -onroot -center -border white ${HOME}/apple.jpg
exec macwm
$ cat ~/.xsession-errors
/usr/home/stevej/apple.jpg is a 640x480 JPEG image, color space YCbCr, 3 comps., Huffman coding
  Merging...done
  Building XImage...done
macwm: error: mouse has too many buttons, bailing out!

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no