Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:02:59 -0400
From:      "Chrystie Terry" <cterry@nww.com>
To:        "The FreeBSD Project" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Co-Branding Opportunity with Network World

I would like to speak with you about a FREE co-branding opportunity
between The FreeBSD Project and Network World.   As you know, Network
World's award-winning editorial staff delivers the up-to-date and
thoughtful analysis, news, product tests, expert opinion and management
strategy that Network IT Executives, the experts who design, implement
and manage the data, voice and video networks requires.

Please review the program overview at
http://www.networkworld.com/partner/rpm.html.  If you have any
questions please feel free to contact me at 508-490-6594 or
cterry@nww.com.

I look forward to speaking with you and to hopefully working with you
on a mutually beneficial marketing partnership!

Chrystie Terry
Manager of Online Audience Development
Network World
PH: (508) 490-6594