Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 14:43:00 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@mailhost.coppe.ufrj.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1.6 is now available.

> An old mail isn't it ?   :)
>
> #define quoting(Jordan K. Hubbard)
> // FreeBSD 2.1.6 is now available in:
> // 	ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.1.6-RELEASE

No, I sent this quite recently..

> Most of this seens to be copied from 2.1.5-R, and states differences from
> 2.1.0-R.  What are the differences from 2.1.5-R ?  The installer is really
> better (there's still a bug in the dialog menu) but I didn't feel any other
> difference.

I don't really know - I've long since lost track of what changed when,
and someone with more distance from the problem would probably be able
to answer that better.  These releases have, for me, become an
indistinct blur and I don't even _try_ to answer that question
anymore. :-)

					JOrdan