Date:      Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:09:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      Arne "Wörner" <arne_woerner@yahoo.com>
To:        gabriel <normal1.lists@gmail.com>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TV Tuner and FXTV(?)

--- gabriel <normal1.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] work (drivers.. speakers.. you get the idea) so I'm
> wondering, does anyone have any clues or ideas that may
> help in at least troubleshooting this?

Do you know how your TV card delivers the sound?
(a) analogously via a little cable from the TV card to the sound
card?
(b) digitally?

I had the same symptoms, when I misconfigured the mixer values
(mixer(8)), so that the line/cd source was muted (0:0).

I have no further ideas in this case.

-Arne

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!