Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:14:48 +0200
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        mmuir@es.co.nz
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: agp and 3dfx

Hello,

I've had a quick look at NVidia's "src-rpm" for its driver under Linux, and I've been
very disappointed to see that the main parts of this driver are 3 binary object files
for which there is no source.

This inhibits porting by people from the FreeBSD projects - and it's sad,
considering my owning of a TNT2 ...

     TfH

Mike Muir <mmuir@es.co.nz> on 25/07/2000 19:44:51

Please respond to mmuir@es.co.nz