Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:53:05 -0400
From:      Jimmie James <jimmiejaz@gmail.com>
To:        beat@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org, dougb@FreeBSD.org, marcus@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Whither Thunderbird 3.1(.1)?

On 03.08.2010 18:59, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

>>> Thunderbird 3.1 is ready since it has been released but the update
>>> depends on this repo-cpoy:
>>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/148136
>
>> Ugh.  With all my travel and work lately, the repocopies moved to cvs so
>> I missed them in my weekly sweep.  Sorry.  I just took care of this.

>Great! Thank you. I will commit Lightning 1.0b1 and Thunderbird 3.1.1
>within the next hours.

>Beat

Is it possible to get deskutils/lightning working with
thunderbird-3.1.1? I don't really wish to downgrade to 3.0.6.
I tried changing the Makefile to read
RUN_DEPENDS+=
${LOCALBASE}/lib/thunderbird/thunderbird-bin:${PORTSDIR}/mail/thunderbird
but it failed to build.
--
I am currently away on leave, traveling through time and will be
returning last week.