Date:      Fri, 06 Jun 1997 00:10:38
From:      Kevin Dean <stroff@viser.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can it....?

                                                  06/06/97 1:03 am (PST)

   To whom it my concern,

   I would like to set-up a small Webpage Chat service!  Small meaning
being able to handle at least 100 customers.  For Each customer's Webpage I
would like to be able to allow up to 25 peole to Chat using CGI or HTML.
   I guess my Question is, could freebsd handle this type of load with 2
PC?  Like 2 486DX/66 with lots of hard drive space and modems?  How much
hardware would it take to provide such a service with Freebsd?

                                                Thank you for your time:

                                                             Stroff :)