Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:56:34 -0700
From:      Dolgan <dolgan2k@home.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome compliance

This is a notification of success.

If anyone else is having the problems I had (Sawfish being non-gnome
compliant, extreme slowdowns), then make sure your .xinitrc *DOES NOT*
look like this:
gnome-session &
sawfish

or have sawfish in it.

As soon as I deleted the sawfish line and only used the gnome-session
line, then went into Control Center and set my WM to sawfish, restarted
Gnome and let it load sawfish on its own, BAM! Everything works
perfectly.

It's ALWAYS simple. Always, always. =/
Now to get that ext2fs problem... I'm sure it's simple. ;)

--
Dolgan
icq@14444322