Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 02:21:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bkogawa@primenet.com>
To:        chuckr@mat.net
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mousen

In localhost.freebsd.hardware you write:

(Other stuff snipped)

Another thing I've seen recently is a "mouse" which is mounted to a
small pad underneath.  This pad is smaller than any mouse pad I've
ever seen, and it offers absolute positioning (vs. relative
positioning with mice) at a high resolution.  The user interface is
mouselike, but it would probably consume less desk space (and less
stress due to moving your hand around less).  They have the additional
advantage of being 3-button.

I have almost bought one several times, but I'm happy with my current
mouse (Logitech) at the moment, and I have a nice backup mouse (also
Logitech).

--
bryan k ogawa  <bkogawa@primenet.com>   http://www.primenet.com/~bkogawa/