Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:02:43 -0400
From:      Mark Abene <phiber@radicalmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        paulp@uts.amdahl.com
Subject:   Re: msdosfs is broken...

I've been poking around in /sys/msdosfs and come to the conclusion that much
of the use of u_long's and long's are causing the breakage on the alpha.
I'm copying this message to the author of the code, but was just curious
if anyone on this list is responsible for the code where it concerns
portability issues on the alpha?

Cheers,
-Mark