Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:24:39 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ryan Sommers <ryans@gamersimpact.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Evolution & Mozilla?

--=-2NxzE1CtIxmGI+uHaQbk

V po, 22. 12. 2003 v 18:14, Ryan Sommers p=ED=B9e:

> > > Is there a way to get Ximian Evolution to use Mozilla instead of
> > > Epiphany? When ever I click on a link in Evolution it opens epiphany =
and
> > > I use Mozilla for web... I can't find anything to change to get it to
> > > use a different browser.
> >=20
> > Visit your GNOME's System preferences, Advanced, Preferred applications=
.
>=20
> That's the thing... I don't run GNOME... I installed GNOME at one point
> (why I have epiphany at all) but GDM wouldn't start any sessions; I
> inquired about it on the list but never received any reply so I just
> stuck with KDE.
>=20
> Is there any way to do this without GNOME?

Sure, open your prefered terminal and run

gnome-default-applications-properties

standalone. If you don't have it, install sysutils/gnomecontrolcenter2

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Me go and see Elves and all! Hooray!

--=-2NxzE1CtIxmGI+uHaQbk
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-2NxzE1CtIxmGI+uHaQbk--