Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:54:31 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pawe=B3_P=EAkala?= <c0rn@o2.pl>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, miwi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Updating Claws-Mail

Dnia 2010-12-11, o godz. 21:26:24
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net> napisa=B3(a):

>Pawel/Martin, yes, I would like to use the --disable-manual part
>(building the manual by default) to offer the possibility to not have
>that much dependencies (build depends).
>
>Pawel, Claws-Mail 3.7.7 was not building the pdf part of the docs for
>me. Did it for you? If yes, we have a missing build depends for the
>manual...

There was change in pdf building requirements:

2010-12-03 [paul]       3.7.7cvs11

        * configure.ac
        * manual/xml2pdf ** REMOVED **
        * manual/dist/pdf/Makefile.am
        * manual/es/dist/pdf/Makefile.am
        * manual/fr/dist/pdf/Makefile.am
        * manual/pl/dist/pdf/Makefile.am
                simplify check for tools needed for manual building,
                remove xml2pdf and use docbook2pdf instead

docbook2pdf is part of textproc/docbook-utils so now we have all
dependencies correctly set.

>Pawel, are you interested to take over maintainership of CM itself?

I can take over.

--=20
pozdrawiam / with regards
Pawe=B3 P=EAkala