Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:41:15 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ported app

* Chris Love <chrisl@sftw.com> [20001016 19:23]:
=>Greetings....  I was wondering if this may be posted somewhere on your site....
=>
=>Thanks,  Chris
=>
=>Premier Systems Management Software now available for FreeBSD
=>
=>Enlighten Software Solutions, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of EnlightenDSM v3.5 for FreeBSD 4.x. EnlightenDSM extends its event monitoring and system administration capabilities to FreeBSD users.
=>
=>With the exponential growth of some of the Internet's busiest sites that rely on FreeBSD to power their servers, it is imperative to have tools that will manage these systems collectively on a scaleable basis. EnlightenDSM, the award-winning product from Enlighten Software Solutions, Inc. allows individuals to administer and monitor multiple operating systems including FreeBSD, Linux, Unix and Windows, all from a single console. Users can manage any number of FreeBSD systems. By allowing administrators to group machines nto logical pools and configure and manage them collectively, it increases the overall availability of servers in the network. By creating single point administration of users, disks, printers and other resources, EnlightenDSM makes IT personnel more productive and creates a scalable IT environment for the business.
=>
=>EnlightenDSM's out-of-box installation and ease of use provides immediate return on investment.
=>
=>EnlightenDSM offers a cost-effective solution by automating administrative tasks and monitoring critical operational and performance characteristics across multiple operating systems from a single console. This solution confirms Enlighten's commitment to provide a robust system monitoring and administration solution specifically to meet business needs.
=>
=>For more information, please visit our web site at www.EnlightenDSM.com or call us at 650-578-0700.
=>

I did not see any mention of FreeBSD out there ;-)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to
marry me. -Winston Churchill