Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:04:22 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dfreebsd.org>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: O'Reilly Open Source Con, anyone going?

Actaully we will have a booth there :) Mike Smith and I will bee manning
the booth Monday and Tuesday. I think Jordan will be flying around as
usual. I think he has a panel discussion or a talk that he is giving.

We should definatly do the dinner thing :)

-Bill

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 02:53:01PM -0700, Joseph Scott wrote:

> 	The O'Reilly Open Source Con is this weekend, I'll be there from Sat to
> Tues and was wondering if any other FreeBSD folks will be there.  I know
> FreeBSD won't have anything official there, but are there any plans to
> get them together for lunch or dinner?
>
> 	I'll have to glue my FreeBSD cap on to my head for the con :-)
>
> --
>
> Joseph Scott
>
> joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu
> CSU Sacramento - Office Of Water Programs

-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso