Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:50:11 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't use nmap on 10.1

Hello.

I've always used NMap, but now I've got several 10.1 boxes where it
doesn't work.

> # nmap -sP -PI 192.168.1.0/24
>
> Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2015-07-13 11:50 CEST
> route_dst_generic: Failed to obtain system routes: getsysroutes_dnet: sysroutes_dnet_find_interfaces() failed

I tried searching for this, but most results are in Russian and I cannot
read them. I only found one in English and it says it's PF's fault, but
I don't have PF enabled.

I tried playing with -e option (e.g. "nmap -sP -PI 192.168.1.0/24 -e
rl0"), but what I get is:

> I cannot figure out what source address to use for device rl0, does it even exist?

Of course rl0 exists.

Any hint?

  bye & Thanks
	av.