Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 1996 09:54:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Don Dugger <dugger@swn.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NAS

> Okay,
>
> I have nas starting at bootup from rc.local, but nothing can connect..I
> have tried telling services that the server is localhost and animaniacs
> <my machine name>, neither worked.  Any ideas?

There's a problem with /tmp/.socket/audio0. If you ln -s it to
/tmp/.socket/audio it works. This is just a work-around. There was
a message on the list that talked about how to fix it. I haven't had time
to look into it yet. But the work-around worked for me.

Don 8)

Don Dugger                    |   e-mail:    dugger@swn.com
Engineering                   |   Voice:     (206) 885-0088
Securicor Wireless Networks   |   Fax:       (206) 885-1087
15379 NE 90th Street          |   WWW:       Coming Soon
Redmond, WA.   98052  USA     |