Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2009 05:07:43 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zio->io_cv deadlock

--lc9FT7cWel8HagAv

On 2009-Feb-08 22:59:31 -0600, Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com> wrote:

> I'm playing with a -CURRENT install from a couple of weeks ago. Everythin=
g=20
> seems okay for a few days, then eventually every process ends up stuck in=
=20
> zio->io_cv. If I go to the console, it's responsive until I try logging i=
n,=20
> then login is stuck in zio->io_cv as well. Ctrl-Alt-Esc drops me into ddb=
,=20
> but then ddb hangs instantly.

I think I've seen this as well, though I can't be sure because X.org 7.4 had
trashed my console output.  Definitely, I could enter DDB but the crashdump
I requested (blind) never appeared.  I don't believe I was doing anything
unusual (other than trying to use X.org 7.4).

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--lc9FT7cWel8HagAv

--lc9FT7cWel8HagAv--