Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:42:17 +0200
From:      "dr diop allioum" <drdiop@caramail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>

FROM Dr ALLIOUM DIOP
 Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
 Ivory Coast

 Dear Sir,

 I am Dr ALLIOUM DIOP, a banking officer in Central
 Business district in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire/Ivory Coast.
 I am the account officer in-charge of an account with the
 sum of $9.5M USD belonging to Mr Robert Anselme, a Sierra
 Leonne GOLD marchand expatriate who died 5 Years ago
 here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.I have tried so many times
to contact the address of the next of kin, but there have
been no response. As the account officer in-charge, I have
full control over the fund. Now I need a partner who is
ready to process and receive these fund on a sharing ration
of 40/60%. Please let me know if you are interested in
 providing an account where I can arrange the transfer of
 the fund to you as the next of kin. If you are ready I
 will change all the document in your favour as the next
 of kin and submit an application to the bank to transfer
 these fund into your account as the next of kin and
 beneficiary of the fund. I will ensure the transaction is
 completed within a fews days with your co-operation,
please send a reply and also send to me your telephone/fax
number via my personal email address:
drdiop@caramail.com
 if you are ready for these transaction.

 Yours sincerely,