Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 08:18:31 +1030
From:      "Norman Hoy" <normh@aone.com.au>
To:        <andrew@pubnix.net>, <lamaster@george.arc.nasa.gov>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail - low on space

Hi all,
	I must admit I am lazy, and working out how
much room to leave for /var and /tmp for some future time
is just all too hard. re-partitioning hdd's is also too hard.
Where as in comparision to my time several hdd's are cheap.

So I put /var and /tmp on their own physical hdd. So if I run out
of space all I do is get a bigger hdd and replace the one that is too
small

regards
  Norman

hlamaster@mail.arc.nasa.gov