Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:25:01 +0200
From:      "Peter" <freebsd@psam.se>
To:        "Andre Guibert de Bruet" <andy@siliconlandmark.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB Keyboard questions

Doesnt look like my Abit KD7 has a legacy support, I can choose BIOS
support or OS support for the USB keyboard and mouse. The keyboard
works perfectly under winxp and under win200. I dont see the behavior
with the letters there and this is using the standard drivers for a
HID keyboard as win2000 finds it.

I had the keyboard pluged into a USB hub, when I moved it to a USB2
port I didnt experiense the behavior with the letters, but I was still
unable to to use the keyboard to install the keyboard using the USB
ports. When I use the USB -> PS/2 converter that came with the
keyboard it works though.

So I think the letter problem was due to my CNet USB 4 way hub. And I
dont know why am unable to use the keyboard pluged into the USB port
when I install FreeBSD 5.1 but it works when I install FreeBSD 4.8.

Thanks for the help and comments on this. :)

Peter