Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:51:50 -0500
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@telenix.org>
To:        Tom Evans <tevans.uk@googlemail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Julian Stecklina <js@alien8.de>
Subject:   Re: tomcat & mouse problems

Tom Evans wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 20:45 -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:
>>
>> Julian Stecklina wrote:

>>> I guess since the license fight that caused the fork most consider
>>> XFree86 obsolete. It is said that most development takes place in X.org
>>> at the moment.

License fight?  License fight?  Ohoh, didn't know about that.  When I see a
license fight on the road ahead, I treat it like any other outbreak of black plague.

If that's the only thing, I can just install XFree86 for myself, it's a trivial
buid, and never get dragged into a license fight.  Best of all possible worlds,
bcnu.