Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 11:14:51 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hasty@netcom.com
Subject:   Sound Card recomendations?

With all the talk about the sound-cards and stuff, I've decided to
plunge into the 90's and buy a sound card when I'm down in the Bay Area
at Frys.  What do folks recommend in the < $200 range for sound-cards?
My machine doesn't run DOS so the biggest feature is that it works under
FreeBSD with all of the software available.  However, I might steal the
card out of it occasionally if/when I get another system to run games,
so I don't want a no-name care either.

Thanks in advance,

Nate