Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:15:36 -0500
From:      Michael Rodriguez <rodrigum@apci.net>
To:        vanilla@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: enlightenment-0.16.4

I found a FreeBSD package for esound-0.2.18!

My problem now is that when I startx  I receive the following error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libxpg4.so.3" not found

NOTE:  I edited the .xinitrc and .xsession file to "exec enlightenment"

My machine does have /usr/lib/libxpg4.so.2 but the not the lib in the
error message.  Is this fixable by installing another package?  What do
I need to do to make this work?

How do you install the distribution of XFree86-3.3.6.tar that is
available on your website?  It tar's to a /pub..../-current.../XFree86
and seems to have problems with the .../-current/...directory.  What is
the command line to install this update?

Thanks for the assist!

'rz'