Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:03:32 -0500
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PHP setup question

I am trying to get the ampcache port working on a 7.1 machine. I have
installed the port, which puts it's files in /usr/local/www/a,pcache. I
have my Apache serer configured to use /usr/local/www/data as it's
documentroot:

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/data"

I made the php5 port, with a configuration to create the php5 apcehc
module, and I have added this to the http.conf file:

LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache22/libphp5.so

I have also added the folowing:

 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI

and

<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
</IfModule>

and

<IfModule mime_module>
.
.

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

</IfModule>
and restarted Apache Yet when I point my browser to
http://my_machine/ampcache

I get a "Not Found" error.

What am I doing wrong?

programs.