Date:      Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:14:16 -0800
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com>
To:        Bruce Walker <bmw@borderware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: if_bridge FreeBSD 6.0 on a Broadcom interface not working

<snip>

> David: have you learned anything new?

Only that tcpdump seems to work fine on my bge0.  Note that I was bridging =
tap0 and a bge0 not two bge interfaces.  I was doing this to work with vde
and qemu to more easily expose a virtualized PC to my network.

The latest vde port is no longer in sync with qemu's latest port now so I
have very little reason to try this again at this time.

If anyone wants me to run some tests, please let me know.