Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:14:30 -0500
From:      Derrick Norris <derrick@norris-net.com>
To:        kmidtset@c2i.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus CUSL2 815E

On Monday 11 February 2002 02:05 am, Kjell / LA3SG wrote:

> Do you remember what you added to the kernel config file for the
> healtd? Tnx from Kjell / LA3SG

I believe these are the only required lines for healthd to work with
an Asus CUSL2:

	device	smbus
	device	ichsmb
	device	smb

That's all the smb-related stuff in my kernel config and healthd
works just fine.  Check LINT for documentation/etc.

After including those lines, I get this during boot:

ichsmb0: <Intel 82801BA (ICH2) SMBus controller> port 0xe800-0xe80f
irq 10 at device 31.3 on pci0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on ichsmb0
smb0: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus0

HTH,
Derrick