Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:52:22 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@home.net>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gnats web pages

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Wolfram Schneider wrote:

# On 1999-03-23 23:26:24 -0500, Stephen J. Roznowski wrote:
# > I noticed the following on the NetBSD web pages
# > (http://www.netbsd.org/Gnats/index.html).
# >
# > Is there any interest in incorporating something like this on the
# > FreeBSD web pages?
#
# Yes. Who will do it? ;-)

I'm already working on it.  I have a start of this at

	http://www.freebsd.org/~steve/gnatstats.html

Just as soon as I finish the little project I'm working on
now I'll look into adding some features like those on the
NetBSD pages.  Looked at them briefly and I have all the
data available in my little script, so it is just a matter
of putting the bits in the right HTML form.

# --
# Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org