Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 1996 18:44:27 -0700
From:      "Keith A. Fredericks" <keith@kellysoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ATI video problem?

I have installed FreeBSD 2.1 from the CDROM on my Intel Atlantis
motherboard-based Pentium 166 system.  I had to plug another video
card into the board however to avoid the integral ATI mach 64
video hardware throwing me into some bad video mode that I can't
recover from.  I installed with the JAZZ Jakarta board which uses
a Tseng labs chipset.  Now I would like to use the onboard video
if I can.  How can I avoid the apparent problem with the ATI
hardware?  Have I missed some hardware video configuration step?

-keith
--
Keith A. Fredericks                      keith@kellysoftware.com
Kelly Music & Entertainment   630 Fifth Ave.    Rockefeller Ctr.