Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:00:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Smith@ian.org
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Assigning a netmask with mpd

I have a MPD configuration for doing a Microsoft VPN server,
but teh problem is most of the netbios garbage doesn't work
because the client windows box gets a netmask of 255.0.0.0
which should be 255.255.255.0 for my network.

Any clue how to tell MPD that I want it to assign a /24
netmask to client machines?  i can't seem to find a
setting for this anywhere. :-(

--
Ian Smith