Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:03:50 -0700
From:      "Carlos Andrade" <carlos@rjstech.com>
To:        <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   paranoia sets in...

I just realized something....  We have here at our work a Citrix Metaframe
server that we will be putting behind the firewall.  How do I tell the
clients on the other side of the firewall what address to connect to the
server if I am using nat?  For that matter I need to allow the following
traffic, should I make them specific rules? I am such a nag.....

The following is a list of TCP/IP and UDP ports that must be open on
firewalls and routers for ICA packets to pass through:

TCP/IP port 1494 (inbound)	({fwcmd} add xxxxx pass tcp from any to ${oip}
1494 ??? )
UDP port 1604 (inbound and outbound)
Outbound (from the server to the client) ports 1023 and above (a maximum of
65535) for both TCP/IP & UDP

----
Carlos A. Andrade
IS Manager