Date:      Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:56:47 -0400
From:      Ultima <ultima1252@gmail.com>
To:        "Eugene M. Zheganin" <emz@norma.perm.ru>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mrsas(4)

Hello, I have experienced this twice within the last month. It was not with
this same controller, however it was not the controllers fault. Random
disks will drop and reattach. For me, this was power supply problem and
both times replacement fixed the issue.

If you haven't checked into the power supply. I would suggest testing it.
Especially If it was previously working fine.