Date:      Thu, 01 Feb 96 16:53:22 -0800
From:      "Adam.Strohl."<thomas.strohl@valley.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Internet Setup

Hey! So far you guys have been great, and I want to thank you for helping me
get up
and running with FreeBSD.  Its REALLY Cool.   Anyway, I do have a question ....

How do I set up my machine to use a dialup ISP.  I am not using a gateway, this
is
just my home machine.  I can use the ppp program to dialup, but when I go to a
program like FTP, etc, it doesn't recognize that it has to rout all request
throigh
the ppp.  I have experiece on how to set this up on windoze machines, and have
all
my ISP network info (DNS, IP, etc) I just dont know how to set these.  Thanx in
advance, and keep up the good work !!!

                -- Adam