Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2012 15:45:43 -0400
From:      mikel king <mikel.king@olivent.com>
To:        "Jay West" <jwest@ezwind.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Token Ring (really)

On Apr 6, 2012, at 1:30 PM, Jay West wrote:

> Well over 20 years experience with FreeBSD, and I was not aware of =
"Project
> Evil" ;)
>=20
> I don't know if my olicom card has NDIS versions of their driver for =
token
> ring, but if so, that just might work! Still, getting the deprecated =
oltr
> driver on FreeBSD9 would be awesome....
>=20
> Jay West
> EZwind.net
> PO Box 460474
> Saint Louis, MO 63146
> Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000
> Toll Free: (866) 343-2589
> Fax: (314) 558-9284
> jwest@ezwind.net
>=20

Jay,

	What is the last version of FreeBSD that your card was supported =
on? Perhaps it would be worth firing up that older version. I know it's =
a long shot but at least you would have access to the driver code that =
may actually still work in the current version.=20

	It would certainly make an interesting story if you sort it all =
out.

Regards,
Mikel King
BSD News Network