Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 1997 10:27:32 +0000
From:      "keith Spencer" <bsd@smmcroute.smmc.qld.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can 2 modems increase bandwidth?

HI all,
Thanks for the serial port info so I can add more modems.....seems
the shared irq cards are the way to go.

Question for those with this as their special category  ;^) .....
How is it if indeed at all possible to have 2 modems dial out to two
dialin accounts at my ISP and have modem traffic go through one modem
or the other depending on which is free or something like this?
i.e. increase my bandwidth for my school Internet access.

I feel certain that FBsd is smart enough for this one and probably
not that tricky but I have no idea where to start looking for the
help...what is the topic called??? Any personal experience out there
on this one folks?
Xmas coming up...wish you all good cheer
Keith Spencer
BSD newbie & IT coordinator @ St Margaret Marys College
in Townsville Australia