Date:      Tue, 06 Jul 1999 22:21:04 -0500
From:      Burke Gallagher <burke@mcs.net>
To:        Mark Ovens <markov@globalnet.co.uk>, Scott Benjamin <SBenjamin@quest.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Code Crusader (Thanks)

Mark,

Thanks for the tips/directions I had struggled with building CodeCursader
this weekend and finally just gave up.  This afternoon I built it one the
second gmake.

I needed two symlinks and an enviorment variable to make it work for me:
  JX_INSTALL_ROOT=/usr/local/bin;  export JX_INSTALL_ROOT
  ln -s /usr/X11R6/include/X11  /usr/include/X11
  ln -s /usr/local/man     /usr/man
  gmake freebsd3.x

worked like a charm, just like you said and I love the editor. I am not
much happier with FreeBSD.  I had been using Codewright under WinNT on a
samba share to my home directory until now.

Good luck with the port.
Thanks again,
burke