Date:      Tue, 09 May 2000 17:25:25 +0100
From:      Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu
Subject:   Re: Any known problems with routing in 3.4R?

Hi All/Bill,

I am running Freebsd 3.4 + PAO and have the following problem

when I try to get the statistics from the wi0 (wavelanII) interface, the interface keeps returning 0 for all values. Is that broken in 3.4 ??
I have the impression that I have seen it working in previous versions.... Has anyone managed to get statistics out of the wavelan (wi0) interface..??

If yes would it be possible to tell me how?

I also notice that the wavelan drivers have changed for fbsd4.0 (some caching and wep stuff) has the driver been optimised to run better than the previous one
(I mean faster)...?

Thanks

Theo