Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:30:59 +0100
From:      Carlos Ferreira <carlosmf.pt@gmail.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: netmap

Ok, thanks for the enlightenment regarding the loss of performance.

One question, just to be sure. Does the kernel module contains the VALA
switch code? Or do I need to compile extra code to have the switch working?
Also, where can I find the documentation to use the Vala Switch?

Once again, thank you for the support.