Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:48:44 -0700
From:      Sparhawk <sparhawk@sparhawk.bc.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Vmware Virtual Net card?

I am running VMware under linux,  and have gotten FreeBSD-current (as of about
2 weeks ago) to boot under it,  but cannot get it to detect the  network
interface (I believe it should be lnc0,  but I may be wrong on this).  Has
anyone got FreeBSD to detect the VMware Network interface properly,  and if so
how?  what entry did you have to set in the kernel config file for the
networking support?

Any help would be greatly apreciated?
--
Seamus Wassman