Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:33:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andy Georges <ageorges@twizors.rug.ac.be>
To:        Martin Cracauer <cracauer@cons.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Let 3.x die ASAP?

Hello,

> As things stand now, there will be a 3.5 release with lowered public
> visibilty so that no new users jump on it and those who want 3.x can
> get it. If neccessary, a privately-burned CD can be shipped to them.

that sounds just sensibly to me. so people, stop shouting what you'd like
and what you don't and let the working people do their jobs and we'll all
get happy using fbsd.

andy

Dept. of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Ghent
Krijgslaan 281 - S9, B - 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Phone: +32-9-264.47.66, Fax: +32-9-264.49.95
E-mail: andy.georges@rug.ac.be