Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:03:49 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
To:        Christopher Mark Conn <cmclist@swbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, sales@daemonnews.org
Subject:   Re: daemonnews magazine

On 2001-02-21 19:56 -0600, Christopher Mark Conn <cmclist@swbell.net> wrote:
> Has the first delivered issue come out yet?
> I subbed through the web site but haven't
> received a copy in the mail yet. Is there
> any way I can confirm that my sub went through?

We had some problems with the mailing for the first subscription
issue.  If you subscribed in time for the first delivered issue (#2),
and haven't recieved it yet, please email <sales@daemonnews.org> and
we'll make sure you get another mailed to you.  It would help greatly
if you could include your order number and contact information, or
better yet, just attach your original order form.  Thanks; we'll
have future issues mailed in a more reliable manner.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                                    Fnord.
mailto:gsutter@daemonnews.org