Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:45:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA  3D FreeBSD Drivers

I'll dig out my G400 in thew next day or so and check...

Also another message in this thread mentiond the Voodoo5's specs.  The V5
never had the much talked about "scan-line interleave (SLI)" stuff working
in the opensource drivers (work ceased when tdfx sold itself to NVidia).

The V5 and V4 have very similar performance characteristics under the DRI.
That said, back when I had a V5 it had very reasonable frame rates for
linux UT and linux Q3A under emulation (not a hard core gamer, though).
Tribes2 was unplayable...