Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:32:32 +0100
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        FreeBSD -multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XFree86 4.3.0: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".

Hi,

I just updated from XFree 4.2.1 to 4.3.0 using FreeBSD's port (on a
4.8-RC machine) in order to get a more current Mesa than just
3.something.

Without changing anything in my XF86Config, I now get the following
error message whenever I open up OpenGL windows (by using the Coin
port, to be precise):

Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".

As I did not get this message with 4.2, I would very much appreciate
if someone could point me to any updating steps I obviously missed.

Thanks,
  Rolnad