Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:07:44 +0200
From:      Andy Wodfer <wodfer@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Resin 3.1.9, Apache 2.2.16 and mod_caucho?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Christer Solskogen <
christer.solskogen@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Andy Wodfer <wodfer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to install Resin together with Apache and according to all
> > documentation I can find I'm supposed to compile the mod_caucho and
> include
> > this in the Apache httpd.conf,  but I can't find any reference to
> mod_caucho
> > in my ports, system or compile options.
> >
> > Is the documentation outdated or can anyone give me some pointers as to
> how
> > I can make requests to Java sites go through Apache (using virtual
> hosts)?
> > Ie. http://caucho.com/resin-3.1/doc/install-apache.xtp
> >
> > Both Apache (port 80) and Resin3.1 (port 8080) runs fine alone.
> >

> You probably have that module already installed. It comes with
> www/resin3 according to the Makefile.

Don't think so. locate (updated) and find only shows these:

./tmp/caucho
./usr/local/resin3/webapps/resin-doc/WEB-INF/classes/com/caucho
./usr/local/resin3/webapps/resin-doc/WEB-INF/xsl/caucho
./usr/local/resin3/webapps/resin-doc/examples/amber-basic/WEB-INF/classes/com/caucho

/Andy