Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:14:32 -0500
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Yoichi Nakayama <yoichi@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, anray@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: pure-xemacs21-mule-0.6_1 failed on i386 6]

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 08:46:17AM +0900, Yoichi Nakayama wrote:
> Andray,
> I've received following report that site-packages/lisp directory remains
> after deletion of elisp port. I found other ports e.g. flim-xemacs21-mule
> also meet the same problem. Would it be handled in indivisual ports or in
> xemacs21-mule package (where site-packages/{etc,info,man,pkginfo} are handled)?

The errors below indicate that the directory was created by this port,
so as it stands, this means that this port needs to remove it.  It
might be better in the long term to make the xemacs packages handle
such directories, but then you'd also have to make all the other ports
stop trying to remove it themselves, so the patch might take a bit of
work.

Kris

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+--