Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:40:56 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
To:        Petr Juza <pjuza@seznam.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: controlling ports: connection refused

> Hi all,
> I would like to ask you if you resolved finally the problem with svnserve?
> I have the same problem and I don't know how
> to solve it.

You emailed technical mailing list.  It's unlikely that anyone remembers
the specific problem you are referring to, as this list handles dozens of
problems every day.

If your problem is FreeBSD related, this is the correct list.  Post details
of the problem and it's likely that someone will be able to help you.

If your questions is more subversion related, you may get faster results
by posting your question to one of the subversion lists:
http://subversion.tigris.org/

In either case, you'll have to provide more detail if you want someone
to be able to assist you.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.