Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:06:12 -0400
From:      rod person <rodperson@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Konica Minolta 2430DL CUPS printing problem

Has anyone been successful in get this printer to print using CUPS, or
anything else for that matter.

I've been trying to get it to work for over a month now.

The closest I can get is to get the error "Loading Halftones Error..."
when trying to print a test page from the cups web interface. This is
with the driver supplied by Konica.

The CUPS driver for linuxprinting.org doesn't do anything at all.

I have debugging output set for the cups error log, but that doesn't
result in anything worth while.

Any help would be great!

Rod