Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:19:16 -0700
From:      "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Mail Quotas

In light of my adventures yesterday (feel free to read the
thread) which I got fixed thanks to all of you, I believe it
is now time to implement quotas on my mail server. I am
running 4.3 with sendmail and qpopper (which I understand
doesn't support quotas). I have build a custom kernel with
quotaon and everything there works great for limiting
directory size. The goal here is to limit mail box sizes and
make this switch with little or no downtime. Is it doable?
Your input is apperciated.

Jeremy Buckner
IT Administrator
CableAmerica Corp.